Biohazard Trauma Cleanup
Throughout our lives, we will often be forced to deal with difficult, often tragic events. Dealing with the physical aftermath of a death or injury is something people don’t often think about, let alone prepare for.
There may be substantial and detailed cleaning required after a traumatic incident. Restoring a room, home, or vehicle is not only necessary to move on emotionally, it is an extremely important safety issue. Exposure to bodily fluids can be very dangerous. Even after surfaces are wiped clean, the area can still contain dangerous viruses and bacteria if not treated appropriately.
Peerless is a trained and certified biohazard trauma cleanup professional. We will handle all situations with the greatest respect and take the proper steps to remove, dispose of,and cleanup biohazard. We will make sure all biohazardous materials are disposed of according to all laws and guidelines. Furthermore, as a preferred insurance contractor, Peerless has years of experience in working with adjusters and insurance companies regarding trauma claims.
Peerless can assist in the following Areas:
- Suicide Cleanup , Trauma Cleanup
- Blood Cleanup and Bodily Fluids,Trauma Cleanup
- Crime Scene Cleanup
- Unattended Death (Decompositions) Cleanup
- Automobiles / Boats / Busses / Planes / Law Enforcement Vehicles Cleanup
- Cleaning of unsafe dwellings
- Hoarder Houses clean up (Filthy Houses)
- Dead Animal & Animal Waste Removal
- Odor Removal