Odor control and removal can be a difficult task. Having an unpleasant smell or odor permeate your home or place of business can make everyone uncomfortable. Don’t let a lingering smell or odor disrupt the enjoyment of your home or work environment.
Peerless Technicians are experienced and equipped to remove unpleasant smells and odors from the air or any surface.
- Remove the source of the odor, as practical (absorb liquids, dispose of solids, etc)
- Thoroughly clean odor-affected surfaces and materials. Cleaning is basic to deodorizing
- Treat the odor source with an appropriate odor counteractant (sanitizer, disinfectant, enzyme)
- Seal restorable surfaces, such as subflooring, if practical
Odor in homes and buildings can arise from many sources that may include pet urine, disaster contaminates, moisture problems, or just dirt. Routine cleaning automatically removes the sources of general soiling odors.
Pet urine decontamination normally requires more specialized deodorizing techniques. To remove musty odor associated with moisture, ultimately it’s important to identify and correct the moisture (high humidity) intrusion problem. Odor associated with disaster contaminates (smoke, trauma events) requires highly specialized procedures and techniques.
Ways that Peerless can neutralize Odors and Deodorize your life are:
- Use of specialized detection tools to determine the source of the odors
- Detailed cleaning of buildings and contents
- Enzymatic treatments and other pet friendly chemicals
- Floor and carpet decontamination
- Carpet cleaning and deodorizing
- Sealing subfloors
- Upholstery cleaning and deodorizing
- Air Movers and dehumidifiers